For people who like to stay home and enjoy lazy moments, I skip over these times with nat way too much. It doesn't feel right to only blog about "highlights" like when we go to the zoo, so here are some snaps from our lazy, lazy weekend. I think that's the very best kind of weekend.
1. Mmmm fish tacos. I've been craving for weeks and weeks. These were amazing.
2. Relaxing at a balcony in nat's school, it's so big it's like a resort.
3. The duck whisperer.
4. Mooncake!!! This is what chinese people traditionally have at Mid-autumn, which is sort of like a Chinese thanksgiving, since it's our harvest festival. Chinese holidays always make me miss home more than usual.
5. Brunch at home. More on that later in the week.
6. Oops "beheaded" my one-foot-taller-than-me boyfriend.
How was your weekend?